2011年4月10日星期日

Whose Itty Bitty Pink Polka Dot Bikini Booty?!

Guess who hit the beach in Barbados in all her pink and purple polka dot bikini glory yesterday?  The reveal when you read on...

 

It's video chick turned reality chick Amber Rose.  She's vacaying in Barbados and is living it up on the beaches with friends.  A vacation from what you ask?  I mean...it's exhausting switching up rapper boyfriends and traveling to clubs and parties to be the arm piece for your current man.  And shooting a "reality show" about sunglasses.  Chick needs a break.  So she showed off her curvy figure in her pink and purple bikini in the Caribbean.

And a break is what she gave herself.  Amber tweeted:

“Wow Dolphins are swimming right outside my window soooo beautiful.”

Then...

“OMG they just told me they’re not dolphins their [sic] Whales! I’m fascinated with whales. I always wanted to be a Marine biologist.”

Marine biologist eh?  Alrighty.

Amber played in the waves:

Amber also tweeted:

“Eh I hate when Papz purposely take and post unflattering pics of me. It’s soo not cool.”

*Eyebrow raised*

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/04/09/whose-itty-bitty-pink-polka-dot-bikini-booty

Halle Berry Hilary Swank Penélope Cruz Rihanna

没有评论:

发表评论