2011年4月8日星期五

Eva Longoria: I Want to Be a Mom

Eva Longoria: I Want to Be a Mom

Eva Longoria has played a ghost in Over Her Dead Body, a Secret Service agent in The Sentinel and, of course, a desperate housewife on Desperate Housewives -- but the role she's most excited to tackle is that of real-life mother.

"(I want to) have kids and be a mom," the Desperate Housewives star says on an episode of the Rachael Ray Show scheduled to air Monday, April 11, according to People.

Longoria, 36, whose three-year marriage to NBA player Tony Parker ended in divorce in January, doesn't mention her timetable for when she'd like to join the celeb baby train.

She also doesn't name-drop any potential baby daddies, though she's frequently been spotted getting cozy with Eduardo Cruz (the brother of Penelope, a new mom herself) over the past few months.

Longoria tells Ray there may be one kink in her plans, however -- she's not a good dater. "I'm not very approachable," she says. "I'm not good with (dating), I get really nervous! It's probably strange (that) I've never been a dater. I've been married or in a relationship, and so this is going to be, you know, scary."

But if taking care of others is good training for the demands of motherhood, Longoria seems to be on her way. She now shares her home with two female buddies. "I'm like the mother hen for a sorority house," she says. "It's all women, all the time. So, we're always cooking! I love it!"

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/eva-longoria-i-want-be-mom/1-a-338854

Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen Beyoncé Britney Spears

没有评论:

发表评论