2011年10月27日星期四

October 2011 Celebrity Quotes: Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Reese Witherspoon, Kelly Osbourne & More!

October 2011 had some interesting celebrity quotes. From Maks’ cocky comments during Monday night’s DWTS performance to Kelly Osbourne slamming Christina Aguilera, we’ve got some highlights of this month’s ‘celebrity say what?’. Check ‘em out below. ?With all due respect, this is my show. I helped make it what it is.? – Maksim Chmerkovskiy Maks was none too happy Monday night following his and partner Hope Solo’s performance after they received the second to the lowest scores of the evening. It was after exchanging words with Len that he told co-host Brooke Burke Charvet that DWTS was ‘his show’. He did apologize for that comment Tuesday night, clarifying ‘It?s not my show. I?m part of a very large cast and I?m very proud to be here?. “You just want to get your nails done with her and you want to make out with her ? at least I do!” – Reese Witherspoon Gushing about her gal pal, Jennifer Aniston, at Elle’s Women in Hollywood event earlier this month. “She called me fat for years. I was never that fat.” – Kelly Osbourne The Kelly Osbourne, Christina Aguilera feud continues after Osbourne slammed Aguilera for her recent weight gain and the [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/KZmxlKbhhWw/

Ashley Greene Ashley Olsen Beyoncé Britney Spears

没有评论:

发表评论