2011年10月30日星期日

NEW MUSIC: Justin Bieber Taps Mariah Carey For "All I Want For Christmas" Remix & Busta Rhymes For "Drummer Boy" Remake

Mariah Carey went and remixed her most popular Christmas song ever again...."All I Want For Christmas."  And this time she collaborated with Justin Bieber for his own Christmas album.  Plus, The Biebs just released his "Little Drummer Boy" sing with Busta Rhymes as well.

 

Check the tracks inside...

The next singles off Justin's Under The Mistletoe Christmas album (out November 1st) feature more YBF folks--Mimi & Busta.  Y'all know how I feel about my Mariah Christmas albums so I'm a little biased on this "All I Want For Christmas" remix above.  It really should have been left alone.

And the collabo with Busta Rhymes, "Drummer Boy" was also just released:

 

You feelin' it?

 

Check out his recent collabo with Usher on "The Christmas Song" in case you missed it.

Source: http://theybf.com/2011/10/28/new-music-justin-bieber-taps-mariah-carey-for-all-i-want-for-christmas-remix-busta-rhymes

Eva Mendes Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hilary Swank

没有评论:

发表评论