2011年10月31日星期一

Grimm?s Debut Last Night: What Did You Think?

Did you catch Grimm’s debut last night? DVR’d it because of the World Series (congrats to the Cards, btw) and even though I’m not one for any bit of gruesomeness, I found myself hooked from the get go. Again, I can’t stress enough how much I really don’t watch or read anything horror related, so for me to even sit through a show like this for more than two minutes speaks volumes. Heh. It certainly held my interest. If you missed it, no worries, NBC will re-air Grimm tonight at 9:00 PM EST! Check out some video highlights from the show below. How did Grimm’s debut fare in the ratings? Yes, it did go up against Game 7 of the World Series, but it did pretty well, considering, garnering 6.49 million viewers. The show did a good job of introducing us to the characters and was easy to follow. Nick (played by David Giuntoli) is a homicide detective who finds out from his sick aunt (played by the amazing Kate Burton) that he is in fact the last of the Grimms, which explains why he can see the crazy zombies and we can’t. And so the premise is set. He [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/H8AQuQeT6XI/

Eva Mendes Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hilary Swank

没有评论:

发表评论