2012年3月6日星期二

Lindsay Lohan SNL Highlights! (Videos)

Lindsay Lohan did it, she hosted Saturday Night Live and I have to say she didn?t suck. I know I was kind of surprised myself but I actually enjoyed the whole entire episode. You can see some of my favorite highlights from the show below. Although most of the SNL sketches involving Lilo were actually poking fun of the actress, who is desperate to make a comeback, they were still highly entertaining. From her opening monologue to a variety of skits Lindsay proved that not only does she have a good sense of humor but she kind of reminded us of a time when she was actually liked. That is pretty big praise for me but again I don?t want you to take my word for it so I am going to give you some highlights from the show. I want to start with the opening monologue, which is a slew of comedic jokes about all the trouble Lohan has been involved in the past couple of years. Not too bad huh? If you thought that was good then you are going to love this next one where the starlet again pokes fun at herself and life as a criminal. [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/402niMjKpGw/

Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee Cameron Diaz

没有评论:

发表评论