2012年3月9日星期五

Katy Perry Planning New Album

Singer Katy Perry has announced that she is planning a new album and will begin work in the studio shortly. Get the details below on her forthcoming LP, and how Perry plans to return to her musical roots. Teenage Dream singer Katy Perry has told MTV she is going to be working on a new album soon. The singer says that after she finishes up promoting The Complete Confection edition she’ll head back into the studio where she’ll return to her musical roots. By the sounds of it Katy plans to nix the funky hair colors, and possibly some elements of her pop music, opting for a more basic and natural collection of tracks. “I don’t want to jinx myself ’cause I haven’t stepped into the studio. I have an idea ? I always have an idea. Like, I have an idea for the next two records; it just depends,” she shared with the music network. “What I say is, I’m gonna kind of put my finger out there and test the pulse or test the waters of what the world wants, or what I need to say, which is probably most important rather than what the world wants.” Unwilling [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/VZ6h_vFA1HQ/

Cameron Diaz Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Drew Barrymore

没有评论:

发表评论