2011年9月23日星期五

Laila Ali: Be The Best Mom You Can Be. No Excuses!

At a recent New York Fashion Week event, NY Daily News caught up with Dancing with the Stars alum Laila Ali. The former boxer - who is mom to son CJ, 3, and daughter Sydney, 5 months - was hosting expectant moms at a Destination Maternity celebration in conjunction with the March of Dimes.

On having 2 young kids, 3 step-children and being a working mom: "It's hard. It's a lot of work and you have to make a lot of sacrifices, but for me it's just priorities being in order and for me that's my kids come first and everything else works around them. I'm very hands-on with my kids. I don't just want to have a nanny taking care of my children, so of course, you know, I lose a lot of sleep. But it is what is. You know, I feel like as a mom that's what you have to do. You have to wear lots of hats and you have to make sacrifices."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/09/22/laila-ali-be-the-best-mom-you-can-be-no-excuses

Brittany Lee Cameron Diaz Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler

没有评论:

发表评论