2011年3月22日星期二

Celine Dion: New Vegas Show Is All About Family

Celine Dion just began a new three-year engagement at the Colosseum at Caesars in Las Vegas, and expect to see a theme throughout the show ? her family. Her three children, Ren�-Charles, 10, and her four-month-old twins Nelson and Eddy, are prominently featured. "I've been an open book all of my life," she said last week. "There is no way for me to come back here and not share my most precious thing."

"The world knows I just had two more beautiful babies," the singer said. "If I come here and I don't sing a lullaby or do not show one picture with my family, I think it's going to be missing something. I love to share my private life."

Top Story? (feature beneath menu): 
no

Source: http://celebritybabyscoop.com/2011/03/21/celine-dion-new-vegas-show-is-all-about-family

Gwen Stefani Halle Berry Hilary Swank Penélope Cruz

没有评论:

发表评论