2011年11月18日星期五

Lady Gaga Releases ?Marry the Night? Preview Clip

She?s an endless supply of creative energy, and Lady Gaga leaked a 1-minute 47-second clip of the prelude for her ?Marry the Night? music video.

The ?Bad Romance? songstress is once again on top of her game, with visual and aural greatness wrapped into a fabulous short film medium.

Prior to releasing the teaser, Gaga tweeted, ?I will release 1 min 47 seconds & 18 frames of "MARRY THE NIGHT: THE PRELUDE PATH�TIQUE" The full prelude is 7 min 33 seconds & 15 frames.?

In related news, Gaga and her creative director Laurieann Gibson have decided to part ways after five years of working together.

Gibson told press, "I am fulfilled with the work I have done with choreographing all of the iconic moves, creative directing the artist, appearances, shows, directing the tour, music videos, and the HBO Monster Ball [special], which was a culmination of my work as its creator and director. Recently, Lady Gaga was motivated to take the helm of the creative direction of her career and as such I decided to step away."

"I am extremely proud of her, and in stepping away I wish her all the best. I look forward to continuing my work with notable artists, as well as new artists that are part of my Interscope Records deal, and the upcoming seasons of my TV shows."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-releases-%E2%80%9Cmarry-night%E2%80%9D-preview-clip-562740

Beyoncé Britney Spears Brittany Daniel Brittany Lee

没有评论:

发表评论